We invite you to submit presentation titles for the CPS2017 on the topic of protein chemistry, from synthetic methodology to applications in medicine and biomaterials.
Presentation titles should be submitted on-line by June 15, 2017
On-Line Submission Form – click here
- Participants are encouraged to submit titles for contributed poster presentations. Invited Speakers are required to submit their presentation titles as well by the above date. No abstract is required.
The scientific program will include 30 minute talks, 15 minute short talks and contributed poster presentations.
- Notifications to poster presenters will be sent by June 29, 2017
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program, registration should be received by
July 20, 2017 – the early registration deadline.
Details to be completed on the on-line form:
Presenter’s full contact details – Use full first and last name
- By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author. Insert the names of the additional authors. The order of names may be changed by using the up/down arrow.
- Use full first name and last name of all authors.
- Insert name of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
- Make a separate entry for each institution. DO NOT repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Text should be in Upper and Lower Case.
- Do not abbreviate Department, Institute, University, etc.
- In the Department field, type in “Department of” If relevant, as only the words you type in will show on the abstract.
- Poster presentation
- Invited lecture (to be selected only by those invited by the organizers)
Limited to 25 words. Use Title Case (Capitalize the First Letter in all Major Words, Except for Specific Rules).
Proofread your submission and click “SUBMIT”.
After you click SUBMIT, an automatic “End Message” will indicate that the submission was successfull.
E-mail Submission Acknowledgement
Shortly after submission, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement. This email will also include your presentation number and a link to access your form, should you wish to modify it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (v.11 / v.10), Google Chrome 5, or Firefox (v3.6 or better).